A Neverwinter Nights II Mod by Jon and Dennis Graf

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vacation

Have been so tied up with work and end of the fiscal year business that there has not been a lot of time to work on the mod. Have made considerable progress implementing many of the corrections/suggestions from those of you who participated in the testing, but still not ready to release the new version. Right now I am sitting in Atlanta at my daughters house - on my way to Hilton Head S.C. for two weeks well needed vacation. I will try and get some quality time alone with the laptop and forge ahead - though Sun and Surf (and golf) will be calling. If I get any good gator shots I will post them.

Thanks again for all the input from the testing!

4 comments:

Merecraft said...

Glad to hear your testing has gone well. Enjoy the vacation!

Wyrin said...

take it easy and let us know when you're back testing!

Amraphael said...

I should say you deserve a vacation, but hurry back so we can play the finished mod soon! :)

EC said...

Have a good time. I'm glad to hear polishing is going well. I look forward to the new version.